One benefit of Google’s Chromecast is that it provides your previous TV significantly better capabilities. Up to now, for those who wished to attach your laptop to a TV to observe a film or do a presentation, you needed to join it with an HDMI cable.
That is nice in case you have a laptop computer, however what for those who’re working from a desktop? Or what if you do not have an HDMI cable? With Chromecast, all you want is a Chromecast dongle (or a TV with built-in Chromecast capabilities) and also you’re good to go and you’ll broadcast video and audio wirelessly.
If it appears to be like such as you is perhaps , learn on to learn how quick and straightforward it’s to forged your desktop to a Chromecast machine and it’ll solely take a minute.
Solid Home windows 11 to Chromecast
- In your Home windows 11 PC, launch Google Chrome browser
- Click on the three dot icon within the higher proper nook subsequent to your profile image
- forged . click on on
- When you’ve got a number of Chromecast-enabled units, click on Units and select the place you need to forged
- Click on on Sources and choose “Desktop” and try to be all set
- While you’re carried out casting, click on on the machine to cease casting
If you happen to discover a bit lag when casting, it is regular, so don’t be concerned about it, however for essentially the most half it ought to nonetheless be sufficient so that you can forged nonetheless photos like presentation slides or if it is advisable. Requires sharing desktop.