Microsoft has launched a brand new construct for Home windows 11 Insiders on the Launch Preview Channel. The brand new construct 22000.1041 (KB5017383), together with a number of bug fixes brings some new options like WebAuthn redirection and dynamic widgets.
Listed here are the adjustments and enhancements:
- new! We launched WebAuthn redirection. It enables you to authenticate on apps and web sites and not using a password while you use Distant Desktop. Then, you need to use Home windows Howdy or safety instruments, resembling Quick Id On-line 2.0 (FIDO2) keys.
- new! We have added extra dynamic widget content material to your taskbar with notification badging. Once you open the widget board, a banner seems on the high of the board. It offers extra particulars on what triggers the notification badge.
- We have fastened a problem that requires you to reinstall an app if the Microsoft Retailer is not signed in to that app. This downside happens after you improve to a brand new OS.
- We fastened a problem that prevented codecs from being up to date from the Microsoft Retailer.
- We fastened a race situation within the framework autorepair registration. This downside happens as a result of the registration secret’s lacking.
- We’ve resolved a problem affecting the Community Coverage Server Administration (NPSM) service. This downside causes a giant delay while you signal out.
- We’ve resolved a problem that affected the Home windows Search service. Indexing progress is sluggish while you use the service.
- We fastened a problem affecting cached credentials for safety keys and FIDO2 authentication. On gadgets related to the hybrid area, the system clears these cached credentials.
- We fastened a problem that affected a community’s static IP. The issue causes the configuration of the static IP to be inconsistent. Due to this, community adapter configuration() sporadically fail.
- We fastened a uncommon cease error that happens after you alter show modes and use a couple of show.
- We fastened a problem affecting rendering in Desktop Window Supervisor (DWM). This subject might trigger your machine to cease responding in digital machine settings while you use sure video graphics drivers.
- We fastened a problem that affected graphics drivers that use d3d9on12.dll,
- We fastened a problem that forces IE mode tabs to reload whereas in session.
- We’ve fastened a problem with efficiently opening a browser window in IE mode to show a PDF file. Afterwards, shopping to a different IE mode web site in the identical window fails.
- We’ve solved an issue that impacts window.open in IE mode.
- We’ve launched a Group Coverage that allows and disables Microsoft HTML Software (MSHTA) recordsdata.
- We’ve fastened a problem affecting Microsoft Japanese Enter Methodology Editor (IME). Once you use some third-party digital desktops, the textual content reconversion fails.
- We fastened a problem that happens when the enter queue overflows. This may trigger an utility to cease responding.
- We have addressed a problem that might trigger a black display screen to seem in your show. This may occur while you use the pen to activate Excessive Dynamic Vary (HDR).
- We’ve resolved a problem affecting the App-V consumer service. The service leaks reminiscence while you delete the App-V registry node.
- We fastened a problem that may change the default printer if the printer is a community printer.
- We’ve addressed a problem affecting WDAC insurance policies. For those who allow SecureLaunch on a tool, WDAC insurance policies is not going to apply to that machine.
- We fastened a problem affecting Home windows Defender Software Management (WDAC) path guidelines. This subject prevents .msi and PowerShell scripts from operating.
- We fastened a problem that might bypass MSHTML and ActiveX guidelines for WDAC.
- We fastened a problem that triggered WDAC to log occasions 3091 and 3092 in audit mode.
- We fastened a problem affecting Home windows Defender Software Management (WDAC). This prevents WDAC from logging .NET Dynamic Code belief verification failures.
- We fastened a problem that happens when a WDAC coverage fails to load. The system logs that failure as an error, however the system ought to log the failure as a warning.
- We’ve resolved a problem that affected code integrity logging. It logs issues as errors as an alternative of warnings. Due to this, computerized restore is turned on.
- We fastened a problem that affected contact keyboards. The contact keyboard turns off instantly while you faucet to change apps.
- We fastened an issue that triggered LogonUI.exe to cease working. Due to this, you can not dismiss the lock display screen to see the credentials display screen.
- We’ve solved an issue that impacts FindNextFileNameW() It may well leak reminiscence.
- We’ve resolved a problem affecting Robocopy. Fails to set file to appropriate modified time when utilizing robocopy /Is
- We’ve solved an issue that impacts cldflt.sys, A Cease error happens when it’s used with Microsoft OneDrive.
- We’ve resolved a problem affecting the LanmanWorkstation service. Once you mount a community drive, the service leaks reminiscence.
- We’ve solved an issue that impacts Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface It solely receives a subset of obtainable community interfaces.
- We’ve solved an issue that impacts Get-SmbServerConfiguration It solely means that you can run it if you’re an administrator.
- We’ve resolved a problem affecting roaming consumer profiles. After you register or out, a few of your settings aren’t restored.
- We’ve resolved a identified subject that impacts the XML Paper Specification (XPS) viewers. This will stop you from opening XPS recordsdata in some non-English languages. These embody some Japanese and Chinese language character encodings. This subject impacts XPS and Open XPS (OXPS) recordsdata.
- We fastened a identified subject affecting Daylight Saving Time in Chile. This subject can have an effect on the occasions and dates used for conferences, apps, duties, companies, transactions, and extra.
You’ll find the official weblog publish right here.
Report an issue with the article